- Partner Login
- Contact Us
Alcatraz is looking for an Operations Engineer to join the team in Cupertino.
- Use theory and principles of industrial engineering, software engineering, and engineering management to facilitate operational decisions concerning the production and deployment of the Rock to integrators and end clients.
- Develop, assess, implement, and maintain best-in-class engineering processes and software tools to promote the efficient product development of The Rock, quality control, and successful deployment of The Rock at client sites.
- Design logic, data flows, maps, workflows, and diagrams depicting system integration to solve operational issues.
- Design service tests, review technical issues, and build incident protocols and issue management strategies to quickly solve operational problems with The Rock.
- Create and lead technical training programs to facilitate product deployment and enable the successful testing, installation and operation of the Rock at client sites.
- Incorporate Lean and Six Sigma methodologies in engineering processes.
- Create and maintain dashboards to monitor KPIs, drive insights, and generate management reports.
- Maintain and evolve tools and processes to drive continuous improvements.
- Collaborate with internal hardware and software teams to resolve complex technical issues concerning the Rock’s installation and functioning at client sites and influence the future design of the Rock.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering Management, or related field of study.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in Industrial, Systems, or Software Engineering. Minimum six (6) months of experience in incident management and creation of business reports for the management team. Minimum six (6) months of experience in creating operational, engineering, or IT development processes. Minimum two (2) months of experience in project management.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Full-time, 40 hours/week. Monday through Friday, approximately 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
JOB LOCATION: 10061 Bubb Road, Suite 300, Cupertino, CA 95014
EMPLOYER CONTACT: Chris Kennedy, 10061 Bubb Road, Suite 300, Cupertino, CA 95014.
Phone: 408-644-2375. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Alcatraz AI, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin