Alcatraz is looking for a Director, International Sales to join a high output sales team to lead
outbound sales initiatives that contribute to the rapid growth of Alcatraz within EMEA. The
Director of International sales will be responsible for revenue generation through the rapid
expansion of partners and end-customers within developed and emerging markets throughout
The Director, International Sales must have the ability to develop and implement an effective
go-to-market plan aligned with Alcatraz’s overall strategy, act as the spokesperson in the region
and be the executive sponsor for key customer and partner relationships.
This individual will understand and demonstrate Alcatraz AI solutions in a self-sufficient manner,
fostering relationships by understanding customer needs and aligning our value proposition
The Director, International Sales will report to the SVP Sales and will leverage his/her successful
experience developing and managing a channel while driving end-customer demand through
top accounts in the region.
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
- Prepare, implement and execute plans that will capture key opportunities in target markets, enterprise accounts/prospects, partners or industry verticals throughout the Region.
- Exceed prospecting goals consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, online demos, and pilots each week.
- Be accountable for closing sales and consistently delivering and overachieving against targets – ensuring Alcatraz’s goals and objectives are achieved consistently.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for assigned regions; establish and manage data and supporting metrics (pipeline coverage, conversion rate, etc.)
- Forge strong executive relationships within targeted accounts and build new champions through strategic prospecting efforts.
- Engage with executive leadership to execute commercial agreements with system integrators, rep firms, and technology partners (i.e. access control, video management, time and attendance providers).
- Present technical information and concepts (ie. subscription, cloud, AI, biometrics) with clarity and effectiveness
- Correctly position disruptive technology to partners and end-customers – be an evangelist and a hunter.
You will have:
- Extensive experience selling access control solutions with knowledge of biometrics, authentication, and identity management.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Engineering or similar relevant field. MBA preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of sales analysis and metrics, as well as developing and executing account plans.
- Highly proficient with cloud CRM, video presentation and cloud selling tools.
- A highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Outstanding communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management and presentation skills.
- Mastery of consultative/solution selling methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Challenger, Solution Selling, and/or Sandler.
- Demonstrated track record of over-achievement and ability to build pipeline and close new business via hunting and cold calling.(President’s Club or similar recognition highly desirable.)
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a startup company or product line through multiple stages of growth.
• Rapid expansion of integrator and end user booked deals in the region.
- Sales bookings by dollar amount per targets
- Quantity sold
We’re an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the
largest security companies in the world. We are disrupting the $70B access control industry
through facial authentication and artificial intelligence. Our product is a frictionless and secure
physical access control platform built with our proprietary full-stack software and hardware that
integrates into the existing security infrastructure in corporations. Enterprises choose us to
modernize their infrastructure and deliver a touchless and secure solution for their employees.
- Alcatraz offers a great solution that IS the next generation of physical security access control that our customers love!
- Alcatraz is a high-profile startup with great market momentum and huge potential
- Ability to scale a company from Series A and make your mark..
- Alcatraz hires builders, makers, brewers, and bakers. If you enjoy creating, you’ll love working with us.
Alcatraz is an equal opportunity employer that focuses on DE&I.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org