We're an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the largest security companies in the world. We are disrupting the twenty-one billion-dollar access control industry through facial recognition and artificial intelligence. Our product is a frictionless and secure physical access control platform built with our proprietary full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the existing security infrastructure in corporations. Enterprises choose us to modernize their infrastructure and deliver a touchless and secure solution for their employees.
Why you should join Alcatraz:
· Alcatraz offers a great solution that IS the next generation of physical security access control that our customers love!
· Alcatraz is a high-profile startup with great market momentum and huge potential
· Alcatraz hires builders, makers, brewers, and bakers. If you enjoy creating, you’ll love working with us.
Alcatraz is an equal opportunity employer.
Unlock your future with Alcatraz AI! Alcatraz.AI has an immediate need for a proactive, assertive and self-driven Director of Inside Sales, who has the ability to motivate others, to deliver and manage results, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Director of Inside Sales will be a player-coach who will be tasked with identifying new business and setting meetings that generate pipeline for our sales organization while building out the Sales Development team. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, and solid communication skills.
The primary role of the Director of Inside Sales is to be a player-coach who is able to play as an SDR until the team scales, and then to build, scale and provide leadership and direction to a team - ultimately developing a collaborative, metrics driven sales culture that is focused on matching customer needs with Alcatraz solutions. The ideal candidate has experience building a high-performing inside team using modern sales tools and techniques to identify key decision makers, communicate appropriately and increase customer engagements.
In collaboration with Marketing, the Director of Inside Sales will work closely with his/her team to convert marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads - to accelerate meetings and opportunities for the outbound sales team.
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
- Utilize standard sales methodologies and build upon existing sales framework to accelerate sales
- Strategize with Marketing and Outbound Sales to develop prospecting plans based on Alcatraz buyer personas
- Research top vertical market prospects and use Alcatraz sales tools to identify the appropriate contacts
- Contact prospective clients through cold calling and email campaigns
- Conduct discovery conversations with executives in target accounts
- Utilize active listening skills to uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Alcatraz can solve them.
- Work cross functionally to increase conversion rates, generate quality pipeline and set meetings for clients and sales executives
- Stay up to date with Alcactraz new services/products and plans
- Maintain customer info and records in the Alcatraz CRM
- Use social selling techniques to attract and source leads
- Keep up to date on trends and news from the industry, our competitors, and our target market
- Help to create updates and reports for presentation to management
- Consistently achieve quota by hitting call, email, meeting, and pipeline targets
- Develop, empower and retain top performing inside sales team using planning, a hands-on approach and strong communication skills to drive action and predictable results
You will have:
- A strong ability to sell to top accounts - but can also effectively coach junior professionals to do the same
- 5+ years of success leading a B2B Enterprise sales team selling to Fortune 500 accounts
- Consistently met or exceeded team targets and have the data to prove it
- Experience within the sales/marketing fields and specifically demand generation
- Experience with HubSpot CRM and ZoomInfo
- The ability to use multiple platforms and an are an avid user of LinkedIn
- Effective skills at analyzing sales metrics
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal capability and great negotiation skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or any related field
- A desire to grow and advance in a career in Sales
- SaaS / HaaS sales experience a huge plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org