We're an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the largest security companies in the world. Our product is a frictionless and secure physical access control platform and we develop both the hardware and the full-stack software for it. To achieve this, we use facial authentication, 3D sensing, and artificial intelligence at the edge, integrating into the existing security infrastructure in corporations.
As Regional Sales Manager (RSM) at Alcatraz AI, you will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of strategy, planning, execution of sales and account management activities among System Integrators. You will work closely with the rest of the Alcatraz team including Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Field Operations and Engineering.
The ideal candidate must have physical security (access control or video surveillance) experience, be passionate about selling, be an exceptional, actively-selling leader, be able to roll up his or her sleeves, understand technology, drive revenue, and build new customer relationships. The team is focused on hiring an articulate sales technologist with keen business acumen who can drive exponential growth - not a “forecast spreadsheet driver”.
The RSM will report to the Sr Dir of Channel and be a key part of the Company’s Channel Sales Team, who will succeed by building deep customer relationships and driving sales, marketing, training, account management, and technical services to the channel. This individual will understand and demonstrate Alcatraz AI solutions in a self-sufficient manner, fostering long term relationships by understanding system integrator’s and technology company’s needs, markets and current conditions.
- Partner Ecosystem, lead development and growth of strategic partner ecosystem for Alcatraz AI Platform. Design and execute partner engagement strategy, engage with executive leadership, and build and grow company presence across all key market segments to achieve business targets. Identify key channel partners in the areas of Enterprise physical security and AI. Identify, nurture and close strategic partner opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Engineering, Product, Business Operations, and Direct Sales to ensure internal messaging alignment, operational coordination and evangelization of partner strategy.
- Partner Account Management, understand, assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly) for partner satisfaction, and produce and deliver metrics on channel effectiveness against targets and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
- Achieve Results, use business acumen to develop and deliver forecasting, planning, and complex pricing models. Explore A&E opportunities that can have a far reaching impact. Engage early in the business development cycle with senior level customer representatives to influence strategy and increase the chance of both qualifying in and winning their deals within the channel.
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Sales Plan, develop new opportunities and exploit up-sale opportunities at each customer.
- Prospecting and Lead Generation, find prospects and leads. Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives. Research and seek out potential partners and forge beneficial relationships. Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants. Drive day-to-day GTM execution with partners and their field and marketing teams.
- Sales Planning and Tactics, assists in the development of the sales plan. Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals. Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with the channel.
- Thought leader, serve as a representative of the company at conferences, events, trade shows, and other industry functions.
- Maintaining a Clear and Concise Sales Process, including pipeline management, accelerating deals and closing business, all with C-level clarity on the status and stage of selling. Construct and achieve sales and financial forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, as needed. Follow a structured sales methodology.
- Grow a highly effective sales organization across multiple channels and geographies. This includes relationships with system integrators, A&E firms, and OEM partners within your territory.
- Sales Experience. Demonstrated ability to “sell” and land enterprise accounts from $200K - $1M via the channel and end users Must excel at complex negotiation, including Total Cost of Ownership, multi-year transactions and multi-service selling. Must be able to evangelize, present the technology and business value proposition consistently in the HOT AI space.
- Startup Experience. The ideal candidate will have scaled a startup company or product line through multiple stages of growth including from pre-revenue through $25M ARR phase.
- You will work on the next generation of physical security access control that companies love and get excited about
- You will be joining a high-profile startup at the beginning of an incredible journey, as customer traction and early deployments are undergoing
- Alcatraz hires builders, makers, brewers, and bakers. If you enjoy creating, you’ll love working with the team!
- 7+ years of sales experience within the physical security space and 5+ as a manufacturer sales consultant, in roles of ever-increasing scope and responsibility, ideally with knowledge of biometrics, authentication, and access control, nice to have some computer vision and machine learning experience
- Has achieved impressive year over year sales growth in previous roles, is an excellent ‘closer’. Demonstrated track record of over-achievement in quota carrying roles in channel sales.
- Security industry relationships, has strong C-level and Director customer relationships with System Integrators and F2000 enterprise accounts.
- Having rapidly grown and managed a channel and processes in the USA from scratch is a must. Has negotiated and nurtured partnerships with channel partners, extensive experience managing both direct sales staff and channel partners.
- A business leader that is as passionate about technology and products as they are about gross margin, profitability and revenue growth.
- Strong record of building effective relationships within and outside the company.
- Demonstrated ability to manage controversial situations, customer negotiations and influence/persuade executives
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Strong Business acumen and demonstrated experience in providing a strategic contribution to business results
- Experience executing a proven sales methodology like Challenger, Target Account Selling, or the like
- An outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player attitude
- Possesses an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- Highly intellectual and analytical, challenge seeker who excels in a fast-paced environment
- Compensation package includes base salary, variable incentive compensation, and competitive stock option-based equity package
Do you want to be a part of our quick growing professional team? Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com