Alcatraz is looking for a new Channel Marketing Manager to be a key part of the Company’s Marketing Team, who will succeed by liaising with sales teams to plan and implement marketing programs for strategic partner accounts. You will work closely with channel partners to ensure messaging alignment and promotion of enablement content and services. Through adopting a proactive approach to channel marketing through development of relationships with strategic partner account contacts, this individual will represent Alcatraz AI solutions in a self-sufficient manner, fostering relationships by understanding channel partner needs and tailoring our value proposition and initiatives to market trends and current conditions.
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
- Evaluate and improve existing channel marketing strategies.
- Develop new channel marketing campaigns and implement marketing plans.
- Target specific channels to promote products and services, including press, advertising, social media platforms, emails, website contents, and SEO strategies.
- Analyze market data, trends, consumer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies.
- Deploy channel marketing strategies in collaboration with the marketing team, senior managers, and other departments.
- Manage marketing campaign communications and establish strong partner networks.
- Plan, create and manage marketing activities within the channel in the areas below.
- Email newsletters
- Trade Shows/events
- Social media platforms
- Loyalty programs
- Guest blogging
- Streaming advertisements
- Content marketing
- Print/digital advertisements
- 5+ years documented successful experience working marketing Enterprise software/hardware solutions to channel partners.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with HubSpot CRM and Channeltivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
We’re an award-winning, Series A startup, backed by Silicon Valley VCs, as well as some of the largest security companies in the world. We are disrupting the $70B access control industry through facial authentication and artificial intelligence. Our product is a frictionless and secure physical access control platform built with our proprietary full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the existing security infrastructure in corporations. Enterprises choose us to modernize their infrastructure and deliver a touchless and secure solution for their employees.
Why you should join Alcatraz:
- Alcatraz offers a great solution that IS the next generation of physical security access control that our customers love!
- Alcatraz is a high-profile startup with great market momentum and huge potential
- Alcatraz hires builders, makers, brewers, and bakers. If you enjoy creating, you’ll love working with us.
Alcatraz is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org